Monday, June 2, 2014

You must touch the waves to touch the water

Yeah, time has passed since I last wrote, more than usual--I guess that means things are swimming, or swimming along, or even going swimmingly. 

There hasn't been much to write about!

I wake up. Meditate. Go to work. Teach. Work out. Eat good food. Come home. Read. Go to sleep. On the weekends, there is more lounging and barbecues and films involved. 

So, what do I even have to say? Simply that life progresses wherever--this is no longer an adventure, and simultaneously, it is all 1 big adventure. 

I woke this morning to John Prine's lilt and missed the mighty Blue Ridge. 2 hours later, I again awoke, out of my nostalgia, to the cadence of 30 second graders wishing me good morning. Wherein lies the difference?

I want to teach, travel, grow food, own a music venue, roam and rumble in the hills, sit zazen, stare at the stars swim in the sea...and why not? I am doing all of these things, because you are. 

But first, I need to brush up on my pop music knowledge if I want any hope of winning another quiz night at the local bar the foreigners overrun every Thursday. Mark Twain quotes just won't get me through next time. Grateful for collaboration. 

I wish love and peace to everybody reading. 

ทั้งหมดคือความสุขทั้งหมดที่มีความสุข ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment